Westlake Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, and Divorce Law Firm Handles Legal Matters for You
Providing quality representation at a convenient location midway between Cleveland and Elyria
The Law Office of Michael C. Asseff Attorney at Law offers high-quality representation without forcing you to go into downtown Cleveland. Since the firm’s establishment in 2003, attorney Mr. Asseff has dedicated himself to working with Ohioans all thoughout the Greater Cleveland Area, from Willoughby, Willowick, Mentor and Painesville on the east side, Brecksville, Independence, and Seven Hills from the south, Maple Heights, Garfield Heights and Bedford to the southeast, Parma, Parma Heights, North Royalton, and Broadview Heights to the southwest, and Westlake, Rocky River, Bay Village, Avon Lake, Elyria and Lorain to the west. he firm’s dual focus on family law and criminal law lets the office be your one-stop solution for the most personal of legal issues.
As an attorney, Mr. Asseff believes that his job is to solve problems he did not create as if he had created them, which means he is personally invested in every case he handles. As a practitioner in the most deeply personal areas of law–the termination of relationships to the accusation of committing a crime–he will be personally invested in your case from start to finish. Mr. Asseff brings this approach to his practice areas of personal injury, family law , OVI/DUI law and criminal law with a straightforward but flexible approach. Mr. Asseff keeps you informed each step of the way. Because he knows that family disputes, criminal charges and license suspensions create a special kind of anxiety, he makes sure that he is accessible day and night, 7 days a week–by phone, email and in person — whichever best meets your needs, Mr. Asseff promises to answer your questions within 24 hours. Your call is never ignored or put off until later.
- Family Law: The firm offers full-service family law support, from an amicable break-up to the bitterest of divorces, and everything in between. Mr. Asseff believes that effective representation in this area requires a balance of toughness and wisdom, because each case presents a unique combination of legal principles and client personalities. There is no one-size-fits-all approach!
- OVI/DUI: An OVI/DUI conviction involves more than just jail time; it can have devastating results to your finances, your relationships, your livelihood, and even your self-esteem. Mr. Asseff will handle your case with each one of these aspects in mind.
- Criminal Law — The firm handles a range of criminal matters, including many low-level felonies and misdemeanors. Even so-called “minor” crimes can cause serious and permanent harm to your life and career through fines, prison time and the impact an arrest can have on your reputation. Mr. Asseff’s responsive, supportive approach can help you get through those criminal charges, be they domestic violence, petty theft, driving under suspension, drug possession, or even minor traffic citations.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. I give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Work Discrimination: If you are the victim of workplace discrimination, you often feel like you have nowhere to go–you want to keep working but can no longer tolerate a hostile environment; or you want to complain about discrimination but you cannot go to the ones who did the discriminating. Mr. Asseff understands the stress of an uncomfortable work environment. We can assist you in labor and employment law cases involving defamation, unpaid overtime, unpaid wages, whistleblower retaliation, discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and more.
- Construction/Home Improvement and Business Disputes: The office represents homeowners burned by lazy and dishonest contractors, or those dissatisfied with shoddy and unworkmanlike construction practices. We also represent clients in business and contractual disputes, be it a dispute between shareholders in close corporations or members of limited liability companies, or filing suit against a client for breach of contract. With the current crisis unfolding day by day, no business owner can afford to throw good money after bad; Mr. Asseff understands this and tailors his fees according to the needs and resources of the individual client.
- Debt Collection: The office assists business owners and individual investors to recover money on past due invoices and collection accounts. We will help you at every step of the process, from initial demand to filing a lawsuit to collecting on a judgment. We charge a very reasonable contingency fee based on the money we actually recover for you.
Whether you seek an attorney for family, OVI/DUI, criminal, personal injury, work discrimination, attorney Michael Asseff is invested in each of his clients. He works alongside every client and is personally invested in securing the best possible outcome for you.
Work with a Cleveland family and criminal law attorney today
Both family and criminal law can be extremely personal matters. Let Michael C. Asseff Attorney at Law work with you to resolve these matters compassionately and quickly. Contact the form online or by phone at 440-520-1222 to schedule your free consultation at their West Cleveland office.